Here are examples of the kinds of directories you can build with CatBase Directory Publisher (click on an image to see more information) ...
"Yellow Pages" Phone Directories
"White Pages" Phone Directories
These are just a few ideas - your directory can be published in any style.
Why use CatBase Directory Publisher to publish your directory?
CatBase does all the tedious, time-consuming, error-prone work for you.
- Enter your data into CatBase's database, either manually or by importing it from another source
- Set up Publishing Stylesheets to tell CatBase what data you want to publish and how you want it formatted
- Publish the data
- Import it into your page layout template (it works with QuarkXPress, Adobe InDesign, and FrameMaker)
- Everything is automatically formatted exactly as required - including the placement of images
- Automatically create hyperlinks to email addresses or URLs (Adobe InDesign and HTML)
- You can also publish your data in other ways - for example, upload it to your web site either as HTML documents or to a MySql or SqlServer database (Data Chameleon Edition)
- Keep in touch with contacts in the database via emails and letters
- Produce reports
Why spend hours or days creating your directory manually? Let CatBase Directory Publisher do it all for you in minutes!
Take a look at some brief movies that show you how easy it is ...
|Publishing a membership directory||Publishing a Yellow Pages telephone directory|