There's a selection of Tutorials that demonstrate how certain features of CatBase work - see them here.
Look at some online videos to see examples of how CatBase works and demonstrations of how to use specific features
Search for answers to your CatBase questions in our extensive online knowledgebase, and raise a support ticket if you can't find the answer you need.
Get live, customised, one-on-one training! Find out more here.
All customers have 24/7 access to our Tutorials, Videos, Knowledgebase and Support Ticketing system.
Each new CatBase customer receives free personal support for 3 months - this includes more detailed and personal help and support than that which is available through the online support systems. Thereafter, you can purchase an annual Support Contract.
Basic Support includes:
- Answers to your CatBase questions by email
- Free CatBase program updates
Basic technical support is free for a full THREE MONTHS after purchase of our software.
Price in UK £, per year
Data chameleon Edition
Multi-User Edition (Enterprise and Data Chameleon)
£100 per user licence, with a minimum of £300
Advanced support includes Basic Support plus:
- Custom script writing
- Help with any aspect of your publishing project
- Pay either annually or monthly
The Basic Support fee plus
|Support Level||No. of Hours||Annual Fee||Monthly Fee||Annual Fee||Monthly Fee|
- We aim to provide a fix or a workaround for all reported bugs within 5 days of their being reported.
- If you encounter a bug in CatBase, you will be entitled to an upgrade to the current version, regardless of your Technical Support contract status.
Support and training can also be purchased on a per-incident basis. Please see Personal Training for details or use the form below to make an enquiry.
We can provide on-site training. The rate is £450 per day plus travel expenses.
Contacting Us for Support
Use this form to send us your question:
Our full contact details can be found here.